JAC 10th Time Table 2017 Jharkhand Board Ranchi Matric exam date/program
The Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi will be releasing the JAC 10th time table 2017 for all the students learning under the board. Annually the secondary exam will get started in the month of February. Both the practical and theory exam date sheet will be released in the same PDF file. Though the JAC matric time table 2017 is not released yet, we have provided some additional information here for your reference. Referring to that date sheet you can start your preparation as well for the high school annual exam.
- The Jharkhand board matric exam program will get released in the month of January (merely a month before the commencement).
- The duration of exam lasts from February to 1st week of March.
- The Madhyamik exam will be conducted in 1st sitting and the exact timing is 9.45 Am to 1.00 Pm (theory).
- Practical exam timing is 9.30 Am to 11.30 Pm.
JAC matric time table 2017
Both the class 10 and class 12 examinations will start at the same date. But the secondary exam ends before the intermediate exam. We have provided here the list of all Jharkhand Ranchi board 10th class subjects and given some approximate date for your benefit. Keep this in mind and start your preparation accordingly to get good results in 10th STD.
Commerce/I.I.T/Home Science- Feb/March
Social science- Feb/March
Other language subjects- Feb/March
If you think that the JAC matric time table 2017 in PDF will be better, then download it from the link given below.
Jharkhand board (Ranchi) 10th exam routine / date sheet 2017
Download Jharkhand board 10th time table 2016-17
We will soon upload the programme once it is released. You can also get the same at the official site www.jac.nic.in. For that follow the procedure given.
- Browse www.nic.in.
- Then click examination programme link.
- Choose the date sheet for the academic year 2016-17.
- At last download the PDF.
We are waiting to answer to the queries regarding this JAC Ranchi board schedule, result, admit card and others of 10th & 12th class, do post it below.