KSDNEB GNM Result 2016 Nursing August 1st 2nd 3rd year exam results @ ksdneb.org
KSDNEB GNM result 2016 is now released by the Karnataka State Diploma in Nursing Examination Board, Bangalore. As per the time table released in the month of April, the annual exam for the Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course is conducted in the month of August. Those who have appeared in that and waiting for the KSDNEB GNM nursing result 2016 is available here. You can just follow the instructions and enter the register number to view it. In addition to that you can download the consolidated result sheet from our site. For more information on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year nursing results @ ksdneb.org.
Some quick notes:
Exam type: Annual examination.
Theory exams conducted between: 4th to 9th August.
Practical exam conducted between: 10th to 20th August.
Result status: Released.
KSDNEB GNM nursing result 2016 August
The useful information for all the 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery candidates is available below.
How to check KSDNEB GNM nursing result 2016?
- Copy and paste this URL, http://exm.campusuite.in/Nursing/NursingStudentResults.aspx.
- Now click on the GNM result link shown on the right side column.
- Now you will view the result page.
- In that enter your register number.
- At last click on submit button to view your KSDNEB result 2016.
How to download August consolidated result sheet?
- In the same home page of ksdneb.net or ksdneb.org, you will see the script given below.
Download Consolidated Result Sheets for August 2016 GNM Exam
- Click on that.
- Then enter your username and password.
- Download the result sheet.
ksdneb.org GNM results 2016-17 Aug revaluation supplementary
Hope you have now got your ksdneb.org GNM results for August exam. If you have failed in that, just apply for the revaluation. Otherwise, wait until the announcement of the supplementary exam. The notification of both the KSDNEB revaluation and supply result will be made available here. Visit here frequently for that.